Essential Dynamics

Essential Dynamics
Clicking the above image will link you to "Essential Dynamics" on Facebook

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

There is a Bigger Picture


There is a Bigger Picture.
It’s laced with grace and ease.
It raises UP, above the storm;
Catching ev’ry good God breeze.

Someday I want to be there,
I know you want that too.
Someday we’ll all rise high enough
Together. One. Me with you.
 
One day I know we’ll Be there.
It’s easy. Can’t you see?
Remembering what’s important:
It’s not all about just ‘me’.

Looking towards the Big Picture
We’ll see what it will take.
We’re rising up to face our Self.
We’re Being it, for God’s Sake.

The day we rise together:
hearts united, all One;
Together we’ll have figured out
We’re back, where ‘I’ had begun.

Someday we’re gonna get there.
Through love and sole shared fun.
We’re all arriving together.
Our journey is to The One.

Let’s learn to love each other.
We know we want that too.
We’re setting our sights on Oneness:
ALL One 'I': thorough and through.

All men.


~Polly Kay Mannon, poetess
8-21-09
11_11

No comments: